You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tags
Author: Guy - Replies: 12 - Views: 768
Today we woke up to the dreaded sulpher smell of a hot battery. one of our house batteries was at 195 degrees , the other at 100 with the ambient temp being 85 degrees. I had recently checked water level and cleaned connections and all was good at that time.I used the battery disconect switch for the house batteries, and am assuming the offender will cool down. I still have 12 volt interior lights water pump . We are on a 50 amp site here in Virginia.  The house batteries are at least 6 years ol