You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Author: dannymarilyn - Replies: 3 - Views: 7061
Fellow Newell owners, I've located a business that can remake the plastic trim panel that wraps around the upper portion
of the console between the driver and passenger. On our 1991 # 297, it is about 8" or so high and somewhere around 30" to wrap around the

On ours, this panel is glued to backing panels. Let me know if you need this plastic engraved, trimmed panel.

Best wishes,